Wednesday, September 2, 2015

It is 3:29 am. Sleep? Yea... I don't sleep too much at all anymore. I can't. I really, really, try to sleep... but laying in the bed WIDE awake tends to get boring after a while. So I just sit in the kitchen. I like being in the kitchen though.

Anyway... today was a good day. Maecee came over. Her and my silent partner had fun painting an old TV stand in the yard. I love that fact that they take pride in taking the time to restore something old and with a lot of life left in it rather than just going out and buying something new. While they were doing their thing I just sat out there and watched. The weather was perfect today. Light breeze, not too humid, and just right. What a beautiful day.

After they finished painting all three of us just kind of sat in a circle and engaged in conversation. Maecee was going through pictures and videos that were on my tablet of her, Koi, and Koi's brothers and sister. I love Koi's brothers and his sister. Them and their cousin Madison are like my kids too. Pre-Cancer we always used to have sleepovers. I would always take them to the park, take them to eat, and we all would always hang out. Maecee really considers them her brothers and sisters too. I love how close they all have become. We are all somehow some kind of weird blended family that all love each other. It just works. These kids make me happy, and give me a lot to live for. I want to see them grow and become great contributors to a better world. This is my motivation!

 Let me show some pictures...

This is a typical sleepover. Kids doing arts and crafts, watching a video on Youtube, or doing something else together. Me and Koi would be chilling together talking or he would be on the phone. 
Quron, Maecee, Cheese

Maecee, Cheese, Me

I took them to the museum in Philadelphia and we stopped by the LOVE sign. They really love each other. 

They always showed Koi a lot of support and love. Here they are at one of his games. 


This is usually what things look like at the end of a sleepover. They get so tired and wear themselves out. I pull out the blowup couch and they crash. 

I miss the kids. I couldn't live alone anymore when I found out I had cancer, and my silent partners apartment isn't accommodating for sleepovers. She said we can try to make a sleepover work but I don't want to even try under these conditions. Post cancer we are going to have many more sleepovers though! I miss the kids. I am going to try to see the kids before my next chemo, because after that I'm going to be down for the rest of my treatment. 

After sitting in the yard for a while, Maecee came up with the idea of me creating a video. We had talked a lot about how I was so thankful for all of the support that everyone has been giving me. Maecee said that she knew that my voice was going to be gone soon, so I might as well make a thank you video now while I can. What a smart girl! So that is what I did. She recorded a video of me giving thanks and talking a little about my treatment. The video is below. 

It is 4:11 am now. I am going to go for a walk. I hope you all enjoy your day, because I am going to enjoy mine. 

-Kyle



11 comments:

  1. Don't let the Dr.tell you.that you won't be able to do this and that. your attitude IS Awesome. keep up the good fight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your upbeat and positive attitude. . ♡♡♡♡ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your upbeat and positive attitude. . ♡♡♡♡ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your upbeat and positive attitude. . ♡♡♡♡ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kyle you are so amazing. I think you are so courageous for sharing your story and progress. Your positive attitude and you are very humble. You are an inspiration take care and stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maecee is such a beautiful child and you are such a beautiful person. Both lucky to have one another. I admire your strength as I know it isn't easy at times to remain positive I'm sure but, you are doing it. This is all temporary and a test of strength. You will overcome this. always in my thoughts and hopeful for nothing but a triumphant outcome. much love always. I'm a very close family friend of the gallardos and Maecee has hung out more often than not with my nephew so, she's like a niece to me. She's doing a great job throughout all this which doesn't shock me one bit, she's always been special ... and you are special too with such an incredible light shining through you. again, always in my good thoughts. I'm looking forward to the end when we can cheer on your strength <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr Onokun, his herbal clinic address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greatest thanks to Dr Oyagu for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Oyagu . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. i knew suddenly Dr Oyagu was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. i discuss with Dr Oyagu and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in south korean . i used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line: +2348101755322 or his Email:Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor who helped me . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2011, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at {oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com}
    or whatsapp him number: +2349038382931.
    Contact him today and you will have a testimony...Good luck!

    Dr. OLIHA Also Cures:
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. chronic pancreatic
    7. Emphysema
    8. COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure ten
    years HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a
    lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was
    waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great
    man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him,
    unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he
    prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the
    end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i
    went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought
    it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my
    friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr voodoo after the treatment she
    was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i
    want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his
    email address, voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i want you to email him he
    is a great man. the government is also interested in this Dr voodoo
    thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify
    for your good work you can also add him on whatsApp
    +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete