Saturday, April 27, 2019

It is Saturday, April 27, 2019 at 10:17am. I am sitting at the kitchen table. I just got back from my morning walk and eating breakfast at Burger King. It is very quiet in the house. I have my headphones on, but I don't have any music on. I can hear myself typing. Everyone else in the house other than me is sleeping.

My laptop screen is really messed up. I can barely see the bottom right hand corner. Even though my laptop is going to fade to black and die at any moment, it has been worth every penny. I got really good use out of it. I finshed my last 2 books using the least expensive laptop that Walmart had available. I am proud of that.

I deleted my Facebook account today. I just couldn't look at Facebook, what it has become, and what it has made people become anymore. I am no exception to that. Facebook definitely had and still has value for some. I just had to stop using it. While I did get value out of using Facebook before, it is no longer bringing value to my life today.

I just started using social medial less than 4 years ago. I quickly realized a lot of things get missed in between the lines on social media platforms. While Facebook began as a place for sharing, it has become a place of judgement. I have decided that continoulsy exposing myself to the constant judgement of others has no longer become healthy or beneficial for me. Instead of using Facebook as a platform for my work, voice, and causes... I am going to continue to use this blog, my Instagram, and my in person interactions as platforms for my work, voice, and causes instead.

It is now 10:47am.

It is windy outside, but the sun is definitely out.

I am going to go walk up to my sons house, and hang out with everyone up there until it is time for my daughters game.

Peace.

-Kyle



1 comment:

  1. It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete