Tuesday, April 2, 2019

edit: 4/11/19

...

Fundraiser update:

It is now April 11, 2019. I published the book, "The DEATH OF a CANCER patient" on March 31, 2018. I went from a terminal cancer patient in 2016 to being in the best shape of my life today. My entire story was documented on this blog, on my Instagram https://www.instagram.com/kylekostic , and in my books Part I and Part ii . The intention of this campaign is to get attention. I want to use this money to spread this information. In order to spread information in this world, you need attention. In order to gain attention, you need to earn money. Once I receive the attention that I seek, it is my intention to have the method that I used to heal from a terminal cancer diagnosis implemented on every other cancer patient in the entire world. My books are the conceptualization, articulation, and implimentation of that method. My current physical conditon is the proof that the method in my books works. With that being said, I am keeping the orignally requested amount of money the same. I initially received $21,060. That helped me through some very rough times. I am exteremely grateful for every donation. My intention of writing these books was to give back. I was given a journal at my Hoops for Hope cancer Event in September of 2015. These books are result. This is the cure to cancer. Believe in me. Invest in me. I have the purest of intentions. I have had everything in the world that money can buy. My experience has taught me that health is wealth. I now want to provide that wealth to the world. It is April, 11, 2019. The time is now. This is the cure to cancer. Believe in me.

https://www.gofundme.com/kylekostic


Love, Kyle James Kostic

1 comment:

  1. It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete