Friday, August 5, 2022

Meat/Meet

I am thinking about how converting to a plant based diet has decreased the density and mass of the emotion inside of my body.

I am thinking about how converting to a plant based diet has increased the fluidity, flexibility, and functionality of the emotion inside of my body.

I am thinking about how converting to a plant based diet has prevented my body from having to digest the suppressed emotion of distressed dying animals that have a consciousness... that experience joy, thoughts, and feelings... but were groomed with the intention of being slaughtered... instead of being groomed with the intention of being loved.

I am thinking about how converting to a plant based diet has helped my mind develop more focus, patience, and clarity.

I am thinking about how converting to a plant based diet has caused me to learn about plant based meat alternatives... all of which taste delicious, are fulfilling, and are healthy.

I am thinking about how I once thought I would lose something if I would stop eating meat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment