Friday, August 5, 2022

glue

I am thinking about glue... that is intentionally injected into a variety of genetically modified animals... that is never digested by those animals... that become tumors inside of animals... before those animals become food... being constantly unconsciously eaten by humans... as food. I am thinking about how as long as humans eat meat... the constant accumulation of glue and tumors that were not digested by their genetically modified food... over a lifetime... will accumulate, stick to, and not be digested inside of themselves... resulting in tumors... inside of their human bodies.

I am thinking about glue that is intentionally injected into very specific areas of a variety of genetically modified animals... that intentionally causes deformities in those animals... that when eaten as food... cause very specific deformities in humans.

I am thinking about why Health was a second semester 7th period elective in High School... and not the foundation of my education from Kindergarten.

I am thinking about people who died too early... because they ate too much bad meat... that their bodies were never able to fully digest... which over a lifetime... accumulated inside of their bodies... became tumors... that pierced organs... and caused them to bleed to death... from the inside out.

I am thinking about constantly being served genetically modified chicken turnovers, cham sandwiches, and cheese burgers at lunch during my entire K-12 tenure.

I am thinking about grey hair... being hair... that has grown through white glue.

I am thinking about men with bald heads... having glue stick to their crown chakras... causing crown chakra hair plugs to close.

I am thinking about glue being intentionally being put into hairspray, hair gel, and hair grease.

I am thinking about melting glue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment