Saturday, February 23, 2019

It is Saturday, February 23, 2019, at 4:34pm

I am in Tristan's room sitting up against the wall typing on my laptop.

It is really quiet in here.

The screen crack on the right side of my laptop is starting to get really big.

...

On this day two years ago I intuitively left everything I had ever known, embarking on a never looking back adventure of a lifetime. My intent on that journey was to show my children as much of this country as I could, embed them with as much wisdom as I could, and have as much fun with them as I could along the way before I died.

Despite being given a literal grave prognosis, I didn't wholeheartedly believe that I was going to die.

With that being said, my circumstances left me extremely afraid.

I was afraid that I was going to miss certain moments in the lives of my children. I was afraid that my children were going to miss me in those moments. I was afraid that people that I loved but was not completely honest with throughout my life were eventually going to hear my truth from others after I passed away. I did not want any of those things to happen.

Ironically it was facing those fears. speaking my truth, and literally submitting to my untimely death that kept me alive.

After making a full recovery, I am now back home. I am now unafraid of missing anything. I am now really healthy.

I don't really have much else to say about cancer.

As I sit here in this bed and look back at my cancer experience, all I can do is smile. I have no other choice. I cannot sit here and dwell on all of the negative things that have happened in the past as a result of me being honest. Everyone that was affected by my truth has moved on. I endured my karma. All of those cycles have concluded. Today is a new day.

Today I have a lot to be happy about. I am happy that I am not in any pain. I am happy that I am laying in a bed in a room with a door that I can close. I am happy that I had the privilege of cooking and eating bacon and eggs this morning. I am happy that I was able to play full court basketball at LA Fitness this morning. I am happy with my relationships. I am happy with the people I interact with. I am happy with the 3 hour nap I took today. I am happy that I discovered vortex math. I am happy with my walks. I am happy with my life's legacy. I am happy that I am not doing anything tonight. I am happy in my solitude. I am happy with my peace. I am happy. 

...

It is now 6:03pm. I am finished writing for now.

A lot of my time was spent daydreaming in between typing anyway.

I am going to walk to go get something to eat.

I said that out loud.

...

-Kyle <3

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing... its hard for me to see what i AM happy for.. my brother 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little princess is so beautiful) I underwent using Dr Itua Herbal Medicine. I had a miscarriage 7 years ago. I still can’t hold back my tears when I remember that horrible period of my life. After my loss I couldn’t get back to life for a long time. I’m glad I have my husband. He gave me support I needed the most. Together we can do everything! We wanted to have kids for a really long time. We’ve gone through a lot, but if you want something badly, you’ll get it! I had to search online on how i can use herbal remedy due to my infertility then i came across Dr Itua how he cure all kind diseases and helped a lady from Kansas City to get pregnant so i contacted him on email,He gave me some guild lines to follow he also send me his herbal medicine via courier service which he instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks really i did and after 7 days of having intercourse with my husband few days later i noticed my period didn't come then i decided to go for check up i was pregnant with a baby,Dr Itua is a genuine miracle man..I've got pregnant from first attempt. We were over the moon! Our girls were born in May 2015. We've just celebrated their first birthday. Finally joy and peace came to our family.Here his Email/Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com He cure the following...infertility Liver/kidney Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete