Monday, November 13, 2023

11/13/23

It is currently November 13, 2023... at 10:33 am CST.  Last night in NBA action... despite Stephen Curry being hot... PAUSE... the Golden State Warriors lost to the Minnesota Timberwolves... 116-110.

For the record... I am NOT a can-sir. 

He-he.

...

This morning... the temperature here in Northern Mexico... aka Southern Texas... is 58 degrees. This morning I already fed the puppies, cleaned, checked my emails and messages, did yoga, rode my bicycle, and shot jump shots in front of the house. 

For the record... I am a can-sir. 

Ha-ha.

...

When I was a child... I was always fascinated with history. In what is about to be 2024... I am fascinated that literally all of history... is available on the internet... right now. The reason why history is so important... is to understand the successful and failed documented experiences of others in the past... so we have the understanding of what to do that will make us successful... in the present... and in the future. 

With that being said... this morning... I have only spent about 20 minutes on the internet. I feel like I do not need to be on the internet too much anymore. I feel like I know enough about history... to understand what I need to do... and what not to do... in real life.

...

Despite the temperature currently being 58 degrees... I am about to ride my bicycle to the grocery store. I am going to use my EBT card... to get food for the house... for the day. While riding the bike to the store might seem like a chore that would raise my temper... or temperature... the chore itself... does not make me mad. 

I am a no-mad. 

...

History has taught me that we are here to do chores. 

My personal history has taught me what chores I can do... can-not do... should do... and should not do. 

...

This morning... before exercising..  I picked out an outfit to wear. 

The outfit is a collection of free hand me downs. 

The outfit is cotton. 

This morning I picked cotton. 

...

In my past... a lot of the chores that I did... and a lot of the time that I spent... was in an effort to obtain currency... that would give me the ability... to search for, find, and pick... cotton. 

I was a slave. 

In my present... all of the chores that I do... and none of the time that I spend... is in an effort to obtain currency... that will give me the ability... to search for, find, and pick... cotton. 

I am no longer a slave.

...

In my present... all of the chores that I do... and all of the time that I spend... is in an effort to obtain cryptocurrency... that will give me the ability... to be searched for, found, and picked... in any type of cotton... that is covering up my body.

In my present... all of the chores that I do... and all of the time that I spend... is in an effort to strengthen my body... so that I will look and feel good... in any type of cotton... that is covering up my body. 

So far... so good. 

...

Did an artificial intelligence robot synthesize all of the information ever written about and by me on the internet... and create the above blog post... as if it was written by me? 

It could have. 

...

Am still alive?

I might not be. 

...

History... especially new history... has taught me that everything on the internet... can be faked. 

Is a robot writing this... or is Kyle Kostic writing this? 

Did you do your homework... or did ChatGBT do your homework?

Is that a filter on your picture... or is that your real complexion? 

...

History... especially my history... has taught me that everything in real life... cannot be fake. 

Kyle Kostic is really writing this. 

Some people really do their homework. 

Some people do not use filters on their pictures... and really reveal their real complexion. 

... 

History... especially my history... has taught me that everything in real life... is all that matters. 

Knowing that everything on the internet could be fake... makes me not even want to be on the internet anymore. 

...

I say all of that to say...  that I think this is the end of this blog. 

If you are reading this... it is up to you... to believe if... any of this content is real.

I am telling you that I am in shape. 

I am telling you that I am now a can-sir... that will not die of cancer. 

... 

That is all... for now. 

I will see you when I see you. 

Peace. 

...

-kyle





No comments:

Post a Comment