Wednesday, May 10, 2023

dinner

It is Wednesday, May 10, 2023... at 4:56 pm. 

Cee-Lo ;-)

It is 81 degrees and sunny here in the wild, wild, western part of San Antonio, TX. Earlier today in Major League Baseball action... the Oakland Athletics earned a victory over the New York Yankees... 8-1. Also today in the city of Oakland... there are billboards that are advertising the availability of cannabis. Also today in the city of New York... adults 21 and older are able to possess up to 3 ounces of cannabis. 

Ok. 

...

The first thing I did this morning was take out the trash. 

The next thing I did this morning was mop the floor... because one of the puppies went to the bathroom on the floor... in the middle of the night. 

This morning I made coffee.

This morning I stretched.

This morning I fed the puppies. 

This morning I made breakfast. 

This morning I did my emotional exercises. I made sure I coughed everything off of my heart... so my heart can remain at ease... and my body can remain outside of a cough... in. 

This morning I did my laundry. 

This morning I helped my neighbor unload multiple 50 pound bags of sand out of his truck. 

This morning another one of my neighbors that I have done previous work for gave me a pair of fresh new overalls. 

This morning I shaved, gave myself a haircut, and gave myself a shape up. I have a 3.5 on top with waves all around... and a blowout on the sides and the back. My blend is fresh. I have been giving a lot of haircuts around the neighborhood lately. Everyone that has received a haircut here by me has been happy with their result. 

This morning... I did my basketball dribble exercises, shot jump shots, and practiced making moves. 

While playing basketball... a few cars drove by. 

I ate some eye scream. 

When I finished playing basketball... I ate some ice cream. 

Ok.

...

This afternoon... I checked my email, the news, and my messages. 

...

blah. 

... 

This afternoon... I ate a vegetable burger. 

I was quiet about something I was mad about. 

This afternoon... I also ate some ice cream. 

This afternoon I screamed a little... but I was rightfully mad. 

Being rightfully mad is better than being a cold and dead vegetable. 

Brrr. 

I am calm now though.

... 

It is now 5:58 pm. I am now sitting outside in the driveway. The sun is shining. The sky is clear. The wind is soothing. The temperature is prrrfect. I have my headphones on, and am listening to music. I just gave my neighbors dog Zeus some ice cream. He comes in our yard from time to time. Pause. He is nice. We never fight. No paws. 

...

Tatiana just got home. She just finished teaching a dance class. 

It is almost time for dinner.

Since I moved to the country... I learned how to really cook. 

Tatiana taught me. 

I was a doof for not learning how to cook sooner. 

Tonight though... she is going to make me food. 

I appreciate her for that. 

...

They... whoever they are... say you are what you eat.

When I used to eat meat... meat used to make me sick. 

I no longer eat meat. 

Pause... and Paws. 

...

For the record... I have never eaten "that" kind of "meat."

For the record... I have never eaten "that" kind of "beef."

For the record... I hate eating the confusion caused by the double entendre traps blended into the English language. 

Sometimes I want to give the person who created the language... the paws. 

Woof. 

...

Are we really what we eat?

If I eat chicken... do I become a chicken?

If I eat pig... do I become a pig? 

If I eat cow... do I become a coward?

If I eat fish... do I become fishy?

If I eat beef... am I beef?

...

Everything I did this morning... I did with my root chakra, my third eye chakra, and my "I's". 

Everything "I" did this morning... I did with my toes, my hands, and my eyes.

...

My toes and my hands are both parts of my root chakra. 

While exercising this morning... I mashed my toes and my hands. 

...

If I am what I eat... I am mashed potatoes. 

After handing me lunch... Tatiana told me that I looked good.

She was doing photosynthesis. 

She took pictures...  or "pics" of the "chores" that I did... and her synthesis told me that i deserved my plate. 

She did not shock the Ra.

If I am what I eat... I am hand-some too. 

...

I still eat beef... but not in that way anymore. 

Pause... and No Paws. 

I always cough everything off of my heart... and always speak my emotional beef... so my heart can always remain at ease and peace... and my body... and the potential body of another person... can always remain outside of a coffin... and always at ease and peace... too. 

No tumor for holding in my emotion... and no tomb-err for letting go of my emotion in the wrong way.

...

I no longer eat chicken, pig, coward, and fish... in any way. 

...

I used to really eat cancer. 

I used to really eat can-sir. 

I was a sir... that said yes I can... to too much. 

I was a bad can-sir. 

I was a chicken, pig, and coward... that was fishy... ate too much beef... and did not say no enough. 

No more. 

If I am what I eat... I have to eat things that are growing... and not things that are already dead. 

...

It is now 7:11 pm. 

All of this talk about food has actually gotten me thirsty. 

I think I am going to have some cold water.

No wine. 

...

I'm good. 

...

Peace. 

...

-kyle :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment