Wednesday, March 24, 2021

3/24/21

It is Wednesday, March 24th, 2021, at 6:58 pm. I am drinking a smoothie. The halftime score of the NCAA women's basketball tournament game between Texas A&M University and Iowa State University is 35-30... Iowa State. 

...

Today was a good day. This morning I drank a really delicious smoothie. I had a really good workout. I played basketball. I did conditioning drills. I did yoga. Then I ate lunch. Then I took a nap. 

After my nap, I played a little football. I threw passes to a professional running back who is doing offseason training. I had a lot of fun. A few of the children that were at the park were watching us. I then coached football.

...

After coaching football, I played a little basketball. The same children eventually asked me to teach them how to play basketball. I said yes. I then coached and played basketball. 

...

After I coached and played basketball, I quietly watched everyone else have fun without me.

For me, that part was the most fun.

...

Prior to checking the NCAA women's basketball tournament scores, I checked the news. I saw a story about a mass shooting, a story about the Royal Family, and a story about the appointment of a new assistant health secretary. When I looked at the picture of the new assistant health secretary that went with the article, she did not look healthy herself. I did not click on any of the links. Nothing on the news has been stimulating to me for a while. 

...

Today I decided to discontinue the sale of my first published book, "A Collection of Our Thoughts." 

In that book I made conclusions on and wrote about things, people, and feelings that were based on false premises 

While the book "A Collection of Our Thoughts" will always be a timeless informational resource, an honest real time reflection piece, and a beautiful creative work of art... I no longer want to represent the entire body of work... and no longer want to represent the things, people, and feelings that I wrote about that were based on false premises. 

...

I am excited for tomorrow. It is supposed to be relatively warm outside. I am looking forward to the sunrise. I am looking forward to shamelessly and guiltlessly eating good food, having fun playing, and enjoying time with people who reciprocate the love, peace, and joy that I give. 

I am also looking forward to tomorrow's sunset. 

...

It is now 7:40 pm. With 5 minutes and 13 seconds left in the 4th quarter, the current score of the NCAA women's basketball tournament game between Texas A&M University and Iowa State University is 66-57... Iowa State. I am about to finish my yoga, take a shower, and eat. I will probably check to see who won the game at some point tonight. 

Peace. 

-kyle


1 comment:

  1. It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete