Monday, November 18, 2019

11/18/19

It is Monday, November 18, 2019, at 1:30pm. My son and I are watching Canton Charge highlights on YouTube. Last night the Los Angeles Lakers beat the Atlanta Hawks 122-101.

I just left the gym. I ran on the treadmill, lifted weights, and played three games of competitive one on one basketball with my very fit friend. I won the first two games. I let him win the third.
...

I am still being intentionally ignored for living through, figuring out, and publishing the cure to cancer. Sometimes I don't know how to feel about that. Sometimes the intentional malice and ignorance of people who I once thought wanted to help myself and others hurts me. Sometimes knowing that people know what I know, know that it will help others, but won't stand up with me and won't speak up with me, hurts me too.

I know that there is nothing to worry about. I know that the world is eventually going to change. I know that more people are eventually going to stand up with me and speak up with me. I know that everything is eventually going to be ok for everyone. I know it. At this point I just need to remain patient, and keep sharing what I know.
...

It is now Monday, November 18, 2019, at 4:03pm. My son just left. He makes me happy. I am about to go for a walk. I have come a long way since the first post of this blog. I will check back in soon.

Peace

-Kyle


1 comment:

  1. I want to let everyone here know that Spell casting really works. However it wouldn't have been possible for me to get my ex back without the kind support and help of LORD PADMAN,whose his Website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html i would like to extend my golden sincere thanks to LORD PADMAN who helped me to get my ex back. i want to thank LORD PADMAN the great spell caster who is so powerful and good in spell casting. I am highly indebted to LORD PADMAN for his help in getting my ex back. My boyfriend left me for another girl, i was so heart broken so i contacted a friend who introduced me to the great LORD PADMAN who have helped her before to get her boyfriend back so i did all he asked me to do. Surprisingly 48 hours later as he promised my boyfriend called me and asked me to forgive him we are back together living happily. Don't let anybody to deceive you spell casting works. Contact him through his website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html and Email: padmanlovespell@yahoo.com. (info@padmanspell.com) OR Whatsapp +19492293867 https://twitter.com/padman_dr . thank you so much sir

    ReplyDelete