Friday, February 23, 2018


It is Friday, February 23rd, 2018. 

I am laying on Teon's couch. 

I am watching her children, while she enjoys a well deserved night out. 
...

I am going to make this quick. 

I am moving back to Allentown.
...

There will be no parade, no party, or any type of celebration. 
...

I moved to Los Angeles with the specific intent of attempting to heal. 

Despite not seeing a doctor in over a year, I am in really good shape.

I do not have any physical symptoms. 

I am not claiming I am cancer free. What I am saying is that I am ok. 

I am waiting on my insurance issues to clear up, so I can get tested in Pennsylvania by the doctor that I have a relationship with. 

If I am cleared of cancer by a medical professional, I am going to immediately transition back into the workforce. 

I am going to give up the government assistance that I receive. 

If I am deemed healthy, I have no problem working. I have been in touch with a previous employer who has been following my progress. We have talked about me potentially returning. We will see how that goes. 

There are some other opportunities out there as well. 

Before any of that happens, my first priority in life is to be a father.

The reason I wanted to heal was because I wanted to continue to be my children's dad. I wanted to see my son have a boy of his own, and I wanted to see my daughter fall in LOVE. 

I wanted to see all of the kids I have relationships with do great things. 

Even though California is a beautiful place with innovate, creative, and inspirational people... it isn't home. 

My family isn't there. 

Even though LA is a beautiful place that I will continue to visit, Allentown is once again my home.  
.... 

The relationships in my life are going through an adjustment period, especially the relationships with the people I was once the closest to. 

It isn't all good... with any of them really. 

It is hard for people to mentally adjust to me being around, especially after thinking that I was going to die. 

My condition was that bad.

I know it is hard for them to get used to me coming back with all of this energy, all of this optimism, and all of these creative ideas. 

Hopefully everything will find a balance, and my old relationships with my family and friends will evolve. 

It is also my hope that while I am back in Allentown I  can collaborate with innovative, creative, and inspirational people from here and surrounding areas, in an effort to make Allentown a better place. 

While I want to fix issues within the community immediately inside and outside of the system, I eventually want to be a part of the system that makes some long term changes within the city. If that means being more political, so be it. 

If anyone is serious about making some real change in Allentown, hit me up.

Until then, I will be around. 

See you soon. 

Love,


-Kyle

1 comment:

  1. It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete