Friday, August 28, 2015

My name is Kyle Kostic. I am a 34 year old man who has been diagnosed with Stage IV cancer and who is currently going through chemotherapy and radiation treatments. Since I made the news of my condition available, I have received an overwhelming amount of support and concern from friends and family who had an interest in my condition and well being. That caused me to want to create this space. I will use this blog to chronicle my journey. As long as I have the energy, I will add pictures and detailed descriptions of my day to day activities to give everyone an insight on how I am doing and how I am fighting to overcome this disease.  There is no doubt in my mind that the plan I have in place will allow me to beat cancer. Thank you for finding me here. Below are some pictures with brief descriptions of... stuff. Much more coming soon.



This is what I do every day. It is radiation treatment. It is designed to kill the tumors in my neck and throat. I have a mouthpiece in my mouth. The mask was form fitted. It is soooo tight and uncomfortable. This process has already taken away my ability to taste food. As the process continues, I will no longer be able to speak or swallow. The good news is though is that I have completed 10 of 35 treatments. Twenty five more left. 




This is a picture of me throwing up. I take soooo much medication it isn't even funny. Sometimes I can't stomach it all. I actually felt good after this. 

Acupuncture. It actually helps. Look at how skinny I am



This is the feeding tube in my stomach. As my radiation treatments continue, I will no longer be able to take in food through my mouth so this will be my lifeline. Syringed food only. 


Chemotherapy almost killed me. Literally. It is hell on earth. It is a 7 hour process that takes turns injecting different medicines into the body using an IV. After I had chemo I couldn't move my body for 5 days after. I had to go back to the hospital twice to be hydrated. One is complete though. I have two more sessions to go. 







Just know that I value EVERY SINGLE ONE of your donations. These bills are real. In that folder there are soooo many more, not even including the daily treatment I am getting. I will strive to reach some kind of financial independence one day. JUST KNOW THAT I VALUE YOUR CONTRIBUTION AND THAT EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS. YOU CAN DONATE TO MY CAUSE USING THE LINK BELOW. THANK YOU. 

I will update soon... 


11 comments:

  1. Don't stop fighting ever! Whenever you're able to look into alternative options. Your biggest hurdle is keeping your immune system strong. Blessings for you, your daughter, your family and everyone who is helping you along in this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stop fighting ever! Whenever you're able to look into alternative options. Your biggest hurdle is keeping your immune system strong. Blessings for you, your daughter, your family and everyone who is helping you along in this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray and hope you overcome this. I wish PA would allow you to do cannabis oil treatments. It has worked in some cases and it's worth looking into. Keep your head up Kyle. We got you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayers are coming your way...god has you in his hands and guiding you threw this all we now is that prayers do work....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay strong Kyle! U will be in my prayers everyday! Stay strong my brother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnatureworksbest.com%2Fvitamin-c-cancer-therapy%2F&h=gAQFRBqsM&enc=AZOjPhclovOcE86cIcOFSXJlv1-FethdW1CSOzszIAR3ab09j5C7LdBebOa2DC9ne7E&s=1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kyle, family and friends. I found kyle's blog through a friend's fb post. Sorry the link doesn't work but I would think copy and paste would get the job done. I also posted this on my fb wall if need be. It will be easy to find there's not really anything else posted (I don't use the page much) the dr uses vit c treatments, it's a fraction of the cost of chemo and no ill side effects. I hope the info helps. I will be praying that if you decide to take the holistic approach that Jesus will pave the way. All things are possible through Him. Romans 8:28,31-32 "And we know all things work together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose..... If God is for us who can be against us? He who did not spare His own son, but delivered Him up for us all, how could He not with Him FREELY GIVE us all things" God only has good towards you that why He gave His son to die so you could join Him in heaven for eternity. He could easily make a way for you to be healed

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. Your current Drs will most likely discourage vitamin c treatments. Not telling you what to do but if I were in your shoes I would make it a family decision and weigh the pros and cons. The Drs have a bias ( bc they're trained in medicine, not health, and also bc they get paid for doing your treatments ) I would stick w the ppl who have my best interest at heart. I wish you all the best and will continue praying for you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are well god bless you

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. cbd retailers greensboro nc At Hemp House You Will Have An Herbal Alternative to Modern Medicine Because Herbal Solutions Are Affordable and Clean

    ReplyDelete